Jun 4, 2020

What's blooming in the wild...June series #5

Trying to find a better way to document and identify what's blooming on our property and when. You will find us documenting whats happening on and around the beanstalk and that includes wild blossoms.

This one peeked out the Last weeks of May and beginning of June. I'm thinking this one is Coral root but have contacted the USFS to try and verify if I am correct and what variety of coral root this actually is. 

Stay tuned...who knows how long it will take for them to get back to me.

These past months I have really been enjoying spending my stay at home Covid time getting to know my property more and realizing just how much I was taking it for granted. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious idea, piece of writing is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

    ReplyDelete