Jan 11, 2015

It's Growing to be a good year!


After cleaning out and organizing my Seed Case, I have come up with a list of seeds that I will be planting in my 2015 garden.

It is so hard not to be sucked into all those tempting seed catalogs in depths of winter...

I have many  Heirloom seeds on hand and will use up what I have, but  to subdue my gardenitus, I've ordered a few new varieties too!

Here's a look at what will be growing in my garden this year...
* new varieties added

Beans 
Calypso
Provider
Blue Lake
Tongue of Fire *
Scarlet Runner

Beet
Chioggia *
Crosby *
    Sugar *
                            
Broccoli
Bellstar

Cabbage
Golden Acre
January King

Carrot
Pusa Asista (Black) *
Pusa Rudhira (Red) *
Tendersweet*

Cucumber
Boston Pickling

Corn
Early Sunglow

Corn Salad-Mache'
                                   D Etampes                               
                           French Delight                        

Kale
Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch
Scarlet Kale *

Leek
American Flag
Summer

Lettuce
Forellenschluss
Four Seasons
Paris Island Romaine
Red Salad Bowl
Tom Thumb

Tomato
Black Krim *
Kellogs Breakfast *
Rutgers
Sicilian Saucer
Sungold

Onion
AilsaCraig

Parsnips
Harris Model

Peas
Alaska
Cascadia
Little Marvel

Pepper
Alma Paprika *
Hungarian
Kalmans Hungarian *
King of the North *
Sweet Banana

Summer Squash
Black Beauty

Winter Squash
Jarrahdale

Flowers
Echinacea- Tiki Torch
Pansy
Nasturtium Whirlybird mix
Marigold Hero Mix
Sunflowers
Zinnia Cherry Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment