It 's that time again to reflect upon this past year, to really think about what worked, what didn't and what changes you may want to implement in the upcoming year.
I am always amazed at how quickly time slips away and how fast a year can really slip through your hands.
Constant and true, time steadily and gently slips away.
My life is Simple, yet Good and I am Happy!
My mind wanders and delightfully leaps to thoughts of the future ahead.
Here are a few of my simple attainable resolutions I have set for myself this upcoming year :
- Consolidate seed varieties
- Plant the seeds I already have and make minimal seed purchases
- plant a small strawberry bed
- Keep better records on garden production
- Stay on top of succession planting
- Purchase an All American Pressure Cooker for canning Season
- Garden with Winter Harvest in mind and install and plant a low tunnel
- Conquer the compost heap and turn on a regular basis
Family, Home & Finances
- Better Meal Planning
- Eat out less
- $5 Buck Challenge (more on this later)
- One no spend week a month to be added to savings (more on this later)
- Lower our Grocery Budget by $50 a week and consistently add this to savings
- track egg production
- track feed and chicken needs expenses
What Resolutions will you be making this year????