Mar 24, 2020

2020 opened my eyes!


I've been missing from this blog for far to long....Life has a funny way of keeping us busy and I simply found myself mainly posting and sharing on Instagram ...

I will be posting here for me and if any of you are still around you're welcome to follow along.. I do enjoy the company!

With that being said this is where I am at the moment....The recent worldwide Covid-19 events have brought me to focus on the things that  are really the most important in my life.

  • My family
  • My little Humble home 
  • My families health
  • and food security! 
So, I've found that my priorities have led me right back to the heart of my tiny home and back into the garden with gusto and grit.  I've found that my heart and hands really do belong in the dirt!

The world is upside down at the moment, there's no toilet paper to be found anywhere, it's downright stressful to watch the news at any given moment and people have been quarantined to their homes...

It's not a sentence for me, I truly love being at home. I think I am more grateful to have this time to focus on the important things and love the important ones in my life! Toilet paper is low on my priorities. I used cloth diapers on my kids....I'm just saying there is more than one way to wipe our bottoms and it's funny to me that this is where most peoples priorities laid in a time of crisis!

Now we wait and see what's in store for this little world of ours and in the meantime I will be playing in the dirt, cooking and loving my family!!!












1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer! I'm so excited you decided to start blogging again! It was fun to find you on Instagram. How fun we live in the same town! Maybe we will run into each other...but hopefully not literally... ;)

    If anything I think COVID-19 is helping all of is to refocus on what is most important. And on top of that it's reminding me how lax I've been about being prepared for crisis like this. Once everything goes back to "normal" I plan on doing a much better job of being prepared.

    I love gardening and getting my hands in the dirt. In the past I've always had a nice big garden with chickens every year. Sadly, we are only renting our little house on the river right now so I can't put in a permanent garden or have chickens. I do plan on doing some container gardening. It won't be the same but I will sure enjoy what I'm able to do with what I have.

    I can't wait to read your posts!

    Stay healthy and safe!

    Love,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete